Get Low Vermont Mortgage Rates with American Financial Resources
Anyone who has ever been to Vermont understands that it is a one of a kind place. From the cosmopolitan flair of Burlington and Chittenden County to the quaint communities sprinkled throughout the Green Mountain State, Vermont is an amazing place to call home. As a Vermont mortgage lender, we feel fortunate to be able to help residents and second home owners with their home financing needs. Whether you are looking for a jumbo home loan for a house off of Mountain Road in Stowe, a first time homebuyer loan for a property in Winooski, or a USDA rural housing loan for a country property in Southern Vermont, we are here to help. Call us today to discuss current Vermont mortgage rates for your next purchase or refinance.
Request Mortgage Pricing (3 Options):
- Give us a call to discuss current VT mortgage rates and programs - 800-316-9508
- Fill out the Rate Quote form on this page and one of our loan experts will contact you.
- Get Started Online.
Popular Home Loans
- 30 year home loans & 20 yr home loans - Vermonters can be a progressive lot, but when it comes to mortgages, most tend to stay conservative with fixed rate mortgage programs.
- FHA loans - Our VT FHA mortgages offer a low money down financing options that are appealing to many first time home buyers.
- Jumbo loans - Considering purchasing a home on the water in the Champlain Islands? How about a vacation home close to Mount Snow in Southern Vermont? We offer jumbo loans for those seeking financing that exceeds the conforming loan limits for the area.
- 5 year ARMs and 7 year adjustable rate mortgages - Considering upsizing or downsizing in the next few years? Ask us about the pros and cons of our adjustable rate home loans.
- USDA home mortgages - Many people are drawn to Vermont because of its stunning landscape of rolling hills and mountains, country roads, and quaint villages. Our Vermont USDA home loans may be the perfect 100% financing option for home buyers who are looking to purchase real estate in rural parts of the State.
Vermont FHA Mobile Home Loans
Besides offering low mortgage rates, AFR is known for its niche products that can be more difficult to find in today's marketplace. Our FHA mobile home mortgage programs offer a low money down financing option for manufactured homes. So, whether you are looking to purchase a single wide near Lake Carmi in the Northeast Kingdom or refinance a double wide down in White River Junction, we can likely help.
Choosing the Right Refinance or Purchase Program
When it comes to finding the right Vermont refinance or home purchase program, only you can determine what payments you can afford and what level of risk you are willing to take. You may be able to get a lower mortgage rate if you consider an adjustable rate loan but you may not feel comfortable knowing that your loan payment may change down the road. Our mortgage specialists will help you weigh your options so that you can make a well informed decision. Call us today for current rate, closing cost, and program information - 800-316-9508.
Please provide the following information to get started on your quote.