Your Tuscaloosa Mortgage Lender
Whether you are a native of Tuscaloosa, AL, or a former student planning a permanent move to the "City of Champions," American Financial Resources wants to be your Alabama mortgage lender.
We offer a variety of home loans including:
- Conforming fixed rate and adjustable rate loans
- Low and no money down mortgages such as FHA, VA, & USDA loans
- 203K rehab loans
- Jumbo mortgages for higher loan amounts
- Programs for people with less than perfect credit
- HARP refinancing solutions
Give us a call today for a free consultation - 800-634-8616.
Tuscaloosa Home Loans - So Many Choices!
We are acutely aware that the home mortgage market can be both intimidating and confusing. That's why we work with our customers and their real estate agents through the entire process, from application to closing, to ensure that we have locked in on the right loan at a competitive price.
No matter what type of situation you are considering, we have a wide range of financing options to choose from. Perhaps you are a huge fan of the UA's Crimson Tide football team and would like a condo near Bryant-Denny Stadium? Maybe you have set your sights on a Tuscaloosa Lake house or a mini-estate near the New River Yacht Club? Rest assured that American Financial Resources has you covered with an extensive variety of financing options.
Are You Relocating to Tuscaloosa?
Named after a Choctaw chieftain, Tuscaloosa has a lot going for it. With a long list of cultural and recreational amenities, storied history, upscale shopping and dining, plus a thriving local economy, it's no wonder that new residents are flocking to Tuscaloosa. Included on the 2009 list by Fortune Small Business magazine as one of the "50 Best Places to Launch a Small Business," Tuscaloosa is also home to such industry giants as Mercedes-Benz, JVC, and BF Goodrich.
The icing on the cake is the presence of the University of Alabama and Stillman College, which are both major employers and draw thousands of students to the area - many of whom remain in Tuscaloosa permanently and buy homes of their own after graduation.
Check out these online resources. They provide valuable information to new and soon-to-be residents.
- The City of Tuscaloosa - The official page for the City of Tuscaloosa. Find information on local government, arts & entertainment, jobs and more.
- Things to do in Tuscaloosa - TripAdvisor.com offers the top ranking activities in the area. If you're new in town, you'll definitely want to check these out!
- The Chamber of Commerce of West Alabama - If you're a business owner, you'll definitely want to talk to the folks at the local chamber of commerce. Even if you're not a business owner, the site still has lots of helpful information, including job listings, a calendar of events and school information.
Please provide the following information to get started on your quote.