Research South Carolina Home Loans with AFR
At AFR Mortgage, we know that choosing the right home financing program is a big decision. That's why we want to help you be as informed as possible on the many loan choices we offer. Below are just a few of our most popular home loan options for South Carolina borrowers. Take a look and contact us with any questions. We'll be happy to provide you with a no-obligation mortgage analysis and free rate quote!
- 30 yr and 20 year mortgages - From Folly Beach and the South Carolina Lowlands up to Lake Jocassee in Northwestern SC, home buyers and homeowners in the Palmetto State love the stability of our 30 year and 20 year fixed rate home loan products.
- 15 yr and 10 year mortgages - Looking to pay off your mortgage in 120-180 months? Ask us about our 10 and 15 year fixed rate home loans.
- FHA mortgages - At AFR we understand that not everyone can afford to put down 5-10% on their South Carolina home loan while keeping enough money in the bank for emergencies. Our South Carolina FHA loans may offer you a lower down payment alternative.
- Mobile home loans - Thinking about purchasing a double wide near Lake Marion? How about refinancing your single wide outside of historic Georgetown? We offer SC mobile home loans throughout South Carolina with some of the most competitive mortgage rates anywhere.
- Jumbo mortgages - Thinking about buying a vacation home along the renowned the Ocean Course on Kiawah Island? How about a retirement condo overlooking the Harbour Town Marina in Hilton Head? We offer South Carolina jumbo mortgages for home loans that exceed the conforming loan limits for their area.
- Low Credit Mortgages - If you have had bad credit in the past but are on the road to improving your credit situation, we may have the South Carolina home loan to meet your needs. You must have a 600+ credit score to be considered (subject to change - call for program details).
From South Carolina FHA loans to mobile home financing to jumbo loans and more, American Financial Resources is here to help you find the right mortgage at a great rate.
Contact AFR Mortgage Today:
Please provide the following information to get started on your quote.