Home > Montana
Find Low Montana Mortgage Rates w/ AFR
From the Bitterroot Mountain Range in the west to the Missouri Breaks region in Central Montana to the Northern Plains in the east, there is no lack of natural beauty or amazing places to call home in the Treasure State. As a Montana mortgage lender, we offer our clients access to low Montana mortgage rates and a variety of MT mortgage programs including fixed rate loans, FHA loans, VA mortgages, USDA rural housing loans, adjustable rate products. Whether you are searching for a 10 year fixed rate mortgage for a home near the Capital building in Helena, a jumbo loan for a vacation home near the slopes in Whitefish, or a program geared towards first time homebuyers for a townhouse near the University of Montana in Missoula, we are ready to deliver low current mortgage rates and a wealth of product knowledge. Call us today to learn about our MT mortgage programs - 800-316-9508.
Check Current Pricing (3 Choices):
- Call us today to research Montana mortgage rates - 800-316-9508.
- Request MT mortgage pricing using the Mortgage Rate Quote Form located on this page.
- Get a jump start on your home loan by getting started online.
Popular Montana Home Loan Options
- 30 year home loans and 15 year mortgages - Montana homeowners may enjoy the stability that these loans offer. Also available in 10 and 20 year terms.
- FHA loans - Montana FHA mortgage loans may be the right fit for those looking to put little money down and for homeowners who are trying to cash-out some of their homes' equity.
- USDA mortgages - It does not get much more rural than areas of Montana. USDA rural housing loans offer 100% financing for qualifying individuals (subject to change).
- Rental property financing - Many real estate investors have turned to AFR for their investment property loans.
- 5 year and 7 year ARM mortgages - Low initial rate may benefit consumers who do not plan on being in their MT properties for more than 5-10 years.
- 203K rehab mortgage - May be ideal for someone seeking to purchase a home while financing some improvements that may be needed.
- Manufactured Home Loans - Available for qualifying single and doublewide manufactured homes on owned land.
Whether you are looking to refinance your home, purchase a new property, or
consolidate debt, we can help you find the product you need at a competitive
rate. As your Montana mortgage lender, you will work one-on-one with
one of our knowledgeable mortgage experts throughout the entire financing
process. From application to funding, you will have direct access to
your professional. We understand that our reputation is on the line
with every transaction and we will work diligently to build your trust
and deliver on our commitments. Call us today to discuss Montana mortgage
rates and home loan programs including FHA loans and mobile
home mortgages. If you're considering a Montana FHA loan, our
loan limits chart is a great place to being your research!
Please provide the following information to get started on your quote.