Modular Home Loans from AFR
American Financial Resources is pleased to offer modular home financing for home purchases and mortgage refinance transactions. Modular homes are prefabricated houses that are typically built in multiple sections and then moved to a location and assembled into one building. Unlike mobile homes (aka manufactured homes), modular homes are not usually rolled to their resting place on their own axles. More often than not, modular homes are moved on a flatbed trailer. Because of their streamlined construction process, modular homes can be more cost effective to produce than on-site stick built construction. Modular home can even be custom built to the buyer's specification and include such nice touches as brick exteriors, wood floors, and granite counter tops. If you are considering buying a modular home, we are your source for low modular home mortgage rates and a great selection of programs. Call us today at 800-316-9508 for more information.
Modular Home Mortgage Rates (3 Options)
- Call 800-316-9508 to check on our modular home loan programs.
- Complete the Modular Home Mortgage Rate Quote Form on this page.
- Get Started Online.
Modular Home Financing - Resources
- Search for modular home builders in your area with the National Assocation of Homebuilders
- Learn how builders in Philly are using modular homes to reduce costs.
- Wikipedia page on modular homes.
Contact us today to discuss modular home loan options - 800-316-9508.
Last Updated: April 27th, 2011 2:34 PM CDT
Please provide the following information to get started on your quote.