Las Vegas Mobile Home Loans
Living in the “Entertainment Capital of the World” can be steep at times, especially when it comes to real estate. If you are in the market for a little breathing room in your mobile home mortgage, then trust American Financial Resources as your mortgage lender. AFR offers low mortgage rates for buying or refinancing mobile and manufactured homes (financing for other property types is also available).
Whether you are looking to purchase a single-wide or double-wide Las Vegas manufactured home, AFR offers loan programs at competitive rates. Give one of our mobile home loan experts a call at 800-634-8616 or start by filling out the form on this page for a no-obligation look at today's pricing for the Las Vegas, Nevada area.
Las Vegas Mobile Home Mortgage Details:
- Low Down Payment
- Insured by the Federal Housing Administration
- Fixed Mortage Rate
Statistics About Manufactured Homes in the U.S.
- 6.6% of the nation's total housing inventory was comprised of manufactured homes in 2008.
- 6.0% of Nevada's total housing was comprised of manufactured homes.
- South Carolina had the highest percentage of manufactured homes at 17.9%.
- Excluding the District of Columbia, Hawaii had the lowest percentage, with only 0.2%.
- In January 2013, the average sales price for a manufactured home in the U.S. was $61,300.
Information gathered from the United States Census Bureau.
Contact American Financial Resources
- Call 800-634-8616 to speak with a qualified loan consultant.
- Submit your information online through our prequalification form.
- Request a free rate quote by filling out the rate quote request form to the right
Please provide the following information to get started on your quote.