Your Source for Great FHA Home Loans
FHA mortgage loans are an attractive mortgage solution for a purchase or refinance because today's FHA mortgage rates are near historic lows. The guidelines are also flexible allowing more people to qualify. Whether you have had credit issues in the past or are simply looking to limit your down payment to 3.5%, an FHA loan might be an ideal home financing solution. American Financial Resources is one of the top FHA lenders in the country - call us today at 800-316-9508 to learn more.
What is an FHA Mortgage loan?
FHA stands for Federal Housing Administration (FHA) which is a governmental agency created in 1934 to improve housing standards and promote homeownership. The FHA insures your loan, making the loan less risky for your lender, and allowing you to be offered better terms. All of the consultants at American Financial Resources are true FHA experts, so you can have confidence putting your home loan in their hands.
FHA home loan options from American Financial Resources
There are several FHA mortgage loan options, including (*terms subject to change):
- Purchase loan - If you are buying a home, your down payment can be as low as 3.5% of the price of the home. FHA also allows seller concessions up to 6% of your home purchase price. First time homebuyers may also receive a tax credit of up to $8,000 and $6,500 for previous home owners (consult with your tax advisor for all the details).
- Refinance loan - Refinance up to 97.75% of your home value. The FHA even offers up to 85% cash-out, the highest amount of any our home loan programs.
- Debt Consolidation - If you are swamped with too many monthly payments – credit cards, personal loans, car payments, 2nd liens, and other debt – now may be the best time to consolidate that debt into a single mortgage payment using a FHA loan. Your single, consolidated payment may be much lower than the total amount of individual payments you are making now. Plus, the interest may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor).
- FHA Streamline Refinance - Do you already have an FHA loan? If so, you may qualify for fha refinancing with a lower rate and lower monthly payment. Best of all, there is very little paperwork involved and no new home appraisal is required.
- Manufactured and Mobile home loans - There are FHA mobile home loans available for mobile homes and manufactured homes.
- FHA 203K Rehabilitation Loans - Creative solution for those looking to purchase or refinance a residence who plan on rehabilitating the property.
To find out if an FHA home loan is right for you, call 800-316-9508 now or Get Started Online for a free, confidential, and no-obligation mortgage consultation.
Please provide the following information to get started on your quote.