Loan Officer and Mortgage Branch Opportunities w/ American Financial Resources
Whether you are an individual loan officer looking for a new place to work or an entire branch seeking the best opportunity to realize your potential, American Financial Resources may be the right fit. We are one of the Nation's leading mortgage bankers are we are seeking a limited number of partnerships with successful mortgage brokers and experience loan originators.
Why Consider a Mortgage Career with American Financial Resources?
- We offer one of the most generous commission structures in the industry.
- We have a compliance department which helps you stay tuned into current and upcoming Federal and State regulations and licensing requirements.
- We have the products, rates, and technology in place to help you attract customers, real estate referral partners, and retain your key producers.
- Our products can help you carve out a niche in your market and enable you to build relationships with real estate professionals. Very few companies have financing products for people with credit scores down to 580 and manufactured home loan programs. We can help you potentially get your foot in the door.
- We generate and purchase thousands of leads every month
for those Loan Officers who are interested in supplementing their
prospecting. Loan officers may have the ability to purchase these
leads directly from the company and utilize our lead management software
Commission & Payment Plans
- *Individual Loan Officers have the ability to earn up to an 80%
commission split for our retail rate sheet.
- *Branches can earn up to 100% commission on the
lender retail rate sheet.
- Commissions paid bi-weekly upon loans funding.
More Reasons to Consider AFR:
- Full line of Fannie Mae and FHA products, including high balance conforming and government, manufactured home and condominium programs, and our own portfolio products for low FICO FHA loans.
- No per file or monthly fees.
- Centralized application and disclosure preparation to assure compliance with latest Federal and State regulations.
- Electronic distribution of loan opening packages including electronic document signing allows same day turnaround of loan applications.
- No cost centralized loan processing department with highly skilled, motivated processors that know the product guidelines and the underwriters, and a communication system to keep all parties in the communication loop in real time.
- Robust existing company web site with capability to drive traffic to local branches. We even have the ability to offer you a personal web site site which is a sub domain version of our corporate web site.
- Centralized human resources department and benefits administration.
- Access to “company store” for marketing and promotional materials.
- Availability of exclusive branch affiliate territory.
- Committed senior management team to assure transitions are seamless.
- Elimination of annual audit costs, broker licensing costs, payroll and accounting costs.
- Automated lock desk.
Centralized payroll and branch accounting.
Our Standards for Consideration (subject to change):
We are very selective and conservative in building business relationships and are committed to careful, controlled, and deliberate growth. We understand that we have a fiduciary responsibility to carefully screen all employees and we exercise a rigorous program of due diligence on our potential branch affiliates and their employees. Prospective Branch Managers and their operations will be expected to meet the following standards:
- Minimum 5 years industry experience for Branch Manager.
- Office closed loan production > $1 million per month.
- Minimum 620 FICO score for Branch Managers and LO’s.
- Active NMLS and state licenses for Branch, Branch Manager, and LO’s.
- Satisfactory background checks for Branch Manager and LO’s.
- Satisfactory review of State(s) Dept. of Banking audit reports.
- Satisfactory review of branch financial statements.
- Personal net worth > $25,000 for Branch Manager.
- Satisfactory references from business and lender relationships.
- If Branch has FHA license currently, satisfactory review of default compare ratio.
We encourage and expect you to have the same degree of caution when evaluating and considering your relationship with our Company. As such, we will openly address your questions and requests for information. We strongly feel that the best business relationships are built on honesty, integrity, and transparency.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
American Financial Resources, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of American Financial Resources, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and/or employees without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Please provide the following information to get started on your quote.