Save On AL Mobile Home Loans With AFR
Are you deep in the "Heart of Dixie" and in the market for a manufactured home loan? You're in luck because American Financial Resources has some of the lowest current mortgage rates around and can likely match you with the perfect financing program.
Why Choose AFR for Your Mobile Home Financing?
Since our single wide and double wide mobile home loan program allows us the flexibility of low rates along with the security of a fixed interest rate, we may have just the solution to meet your specifications.
Alabama's great climate and natural beauty make it an ideal location for manufactured homes. Wherever you decide to settle in the twenty-second state, AFR is at your service. With over a decade of experience as a direct mortgage lender, we take pride in working with each customer from application to closing, to ensure they get the right loan at the best rate.
From the white sand beaches of the Gulf Coast to the pine forests of the Cumberland Plateau, the metro areas of Birmingham, Huntsville, or Mobile, compare our manufactured home loans to those of other Alabama lenders. That way, you’ll discover firsthand how we can help you realize the dream of home ownership.
Get Started On Your AL Manufactured Home Loan Today!
- Use our online prequal form - it's secure, free, and confidential, plus it allows you to begin the home loan process immediately!
- Call 800-634-8616 to speak to an AFR mobile home loan expert for a free, no obligation quote.
- Complete the application form on this page to begin your AL mobile home mortgage inquiry.
Alabama Mobile Home Resources:
- Alabama Mobile Homes, Parks and Communities - MHVillage.com offers information on mobile homes and communities in Alabama. You can also connect with Alabama home dealers and search for homes by city or zip code.
- General Information and FAQs on Mobile Homes - The HUD offers a simple look at some of the most frequently asked questions regarding manufactured homes.
Please provide the following information to get started on your quote.