Fast HARP Refinancing
American Financial Resources is pleased to offer HARP 2.0 refinancing solutions to qualifying borrowers. The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently proposed changes to the Home Affordable Refinance Program in an effort to better assist the needs of more American home owners. One of the biggest changes is that Fannie Mae is removed the maximum loan-to-value limit for Refi Plus loans. This update opened the doors to refinancing for millions of Americans who are currently underwater in their mortgages (owing more than their homes are currently worth).
Who Should Consider a HARP Refinance
- Homeowners who have demonstrated an acceptable payment history.
- People who currently owe more on their mortgages than the existing values of their properties.
- No maximum loan-to-value
- Down to a 620 FICO score
- Loans with current mortgage insurance are eligible
- Primary, investment, and second homes are eligible
- Eligible loans are Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans originated prior to May 31st 2009
How to Get Started
If you are interested in learning more about AFR Mortgage's HARP refinancing programs, please contact us through the following channels (3 Options):
- Call 800-634-8616 and speak with a loan professional.
- Complete the Rate Quote Form on the Right and Someone Will Contact
(please note that pricing information available through the pricing engine is not for HARP refi loans).
- Get started
online with our short form
You can also find additional HARP related news and information on our blog.