Home > About Us
About American Financial Resources
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR Mortgage ) is a nationwide residential mortgage company with an outstanding reputation - a reputation built on honesty, trust, and a commitment to ethical lending practices. We have been in business for over 15 years and have funded over $2.7 billion in the past year alone. We've helped families all across America find the perfect home loan for their needs. Because AFR Mortgage is a direct lender - you work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, and friendly mortgage consultant.
Your Direct Lender
American Financial Resources is a direct Federal Housing Administration (FHA) lender. In fact, we are one of the top FHA lenders in America. FHA loans offer many unique benefits, including some of the lowest fixed rates available, loans up 97.75% of your home’s value, and down payments as low as 3.5% on home purchases. AFR Mortgage is also an approved Fannie Mae Seller/Servicer and Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer.
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to your home financing. We will work hard to earn and keep your business, and promise you the following:
- Convenience – Apply by telephone at 800-316-9508 or Get Started Online. Either way, you’ll have the confidence of knowing a knowledgeable mortgage consultant is available to guide you through the loan process from start to finish.
- Speed – Because we have our own in-house underwriting department, we can promise quick approval decisions and fast closings. Apply today, get a preliminary approval in about 10 minutes, and close in as few as 10 days.
- Simplicity – Since we are a direct lender, there is never a broker or middleman. That means lower costs for you and your personal information is not shared with any third parties except our essential business partners.
- Flexibility – Even if your credit is less than perfect, we may be able to get your application approved. Being a direct FHA and FNMA lender gives us many more options to help you qualify for a home purchase or refinance.
- Knowledge – Every one of our Mortgage Consultants has in-depth knowledge of mortgage financing and each has completed all of the necessary education and state licensing requirements.
- Quality Customer Service – Your AFR Mortgage consultant will be with you every step of the way – from time of application to the funding of your loan. They will be available to you to answer your questions and give you peace of mind.
Call us now 1-800-316-9508 for a free, confidential, and no-obligation
Our Latest Commercial
Our Halloween Special!